.

Monday, January 6, 2014

1.6.14

So excited to get this thing started. I am so happy with this little idea that popped into my head this morning, because I really need some motivation. I need to do better with my meal plans... let's be honest... I am sick of my own recipes. They have been made over and over again and I need some fresh ideas. My mom laughs at me because we have only been married a year. So, I need to get in a better habit so I can stay on track with my planning. I would love to hear any type of recipes, anything goes! If you would like to contribute all you need to do it comment with your email address and I can add you as an author. Time to bring on the recipes! I will probably share my meal plan and then go ahead and share the recipes that we loved after I have made them all. You do what you want.Add pictures if you have them as well! But please, label your posts with you name, type of recipe- i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert- and whatever else you can think of that could add more order to the blog.


My meal plan this week:

Monday- Chicken tortilla soup
Tuesday- Ham dinner
Wednesday- Ham and cheese quiche
Thursday- Shredded beef tacos
Friday- Spaghetti
Saturday- Hobo dinner stew

For the ham dinner and quiche, I got a ham from Costco that has been in the freezer for a few weeks, so I will make a nice dinner out of it with funeral potatoes, salad, and rolls. Then we will be eating off of it and using the leftover for a few things in the next little while. The beef tacos (recipe to come-- AMAZING crockpot meal), homemade marinara sauce, and stew I will freeze the half that we don't eat.

Thank you all for participating. I am so excited to put our heads together! Please share any ideas that you have that I may have overlooked!

1 comment: