.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

.

       Well, this past week I have been a major slacker with my meal planning and grocery shopping. Does anybody else dread grocery shopping? I HATE it. I am lucky if Hayes makes it 20 minutes before he starts throwing his tantrum so it always stresses me out. But, this next week and a half we will be staying at my sisters house to watch her four kids. So we will have a lots of mouths to feed and I will have to do some cooking. I haven't quite planned it out exactly yet, but I am thinking I will make a yummy cream of chicken soup, french dips, chicken roll ups, fajitas, and Mary's poppy seed chicken. Just off the top of my head. I will share recipes as soon as I get a second!


       How do you all do your grocery shopping and find the best deals? Coupons? Price matches? I need to be better at watching sales and saving us some money....

No comments:

Post a Comment