.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Fitzgerald's weekly meal plan :-)

Monday- homemade pizza
Tuesday- ham fried rice
Wednesday- crockpot shredded chicken tacos
Thursday- spaghetti (homemade sauce)
Friday- chicken/rice/broccoli casserole (I'm sure there is a better name for this)
Saturday- Paige's quiche :-)
Sunday- marinated steaks/grilled veggies

Hey everyone :-). I'm Paige's cousin Kimber and I'm so excited for this blog!! I hate coming up with meal plans and the worst question is "what's for dinner?!" I'm excited to find new recipes here and to share some of our favorites! I was going to steal all the recipes from the first week- bc they all sounded DELISH!!- but I thought that would defeat the whole purpose of this blog. I'll steal one a week until we get more recipes on here :-). Anyway- look forward to seeing more meal plans and delicious recipes.

I'll post recipes along with pics as I make them each night.

Xoxoxo, Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment